To: All Judges, MPPs, Lawyers, Program Managers and Social Workers
Re: APCO’s 25th Anniversary
Access for Parents and Children in Ontario (“APCO”) will be celebrating their 25th anniversary on June 15th, 2017. Your attendance would be greatly appreciated and will support families and children who depend on APCO’s services!
Please support the services of APCO’s supervised access program by purchasing one or more tickets for APCO’s 25th Anniversary event. With the purchase of each ticket, you will receive a charitable receipt. Please note that registration will be confirmed once payment is received. All tickets must be purchased by no later than Friday, June 2nd, 2017. Payment can be made in two ways:
1. By donating $100 through the APCO website www.accessforparentsandchildren.on.ca
2. By sending a cheque to APCO’s head office at 100 Sheppard Ave. East, Suite 504, North York, Ontario, M2N 6N5
If you decide to make a donation to APCO, please follow the instructions below:
1. Visit the APCO website at: www.accessforparentsandchildren.on.ca
2. Click on Donation
3. Enter the amount of $100.00
4. Write 25th Anniversary in the message box
5. Complete the process and click submit
6. The system will provide you with confirmation of payment and a receipt
7. Forward a copy of the confirmation of your payment to Fahima Dashti (fahima.dashti@kinark.
Please see the attached invitation for APCO’s 25th anniversary celebration and fundraising event on June 15th, 2017.