311 Jarvis Open Bar Series presents, “TRAIN YOUR BRAIN: RESILIENCE STRATEGIES FOR STRESS AND BURNOUT IN FAMILY LAW”.
Featuring chair, Justice Manjusha Pawagi, and speaker, Dr. Mark Fenske, Associate Professor Dept. of Psychology at the University of Guelph.
Come participate in an engaging and practical discussion about how to manage
stress and burnout in your law practice with Dr. Mark Fenske. Dr. Fenske
researches and writes in the area of brain and human behaviour, with a specific
focus on how understanding the brain can help achieve well-being. Dr. Fenske is
a popular speaker and his lectures are very well-received by his audiences.
At this program, you will learn more about:
- How to identify signs of burnout and stress in your practice
- How to deal with compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma
- Common hazards to emotional resilience
- Some science behind how the brain works when confronted with a stressful
- Practical suggestions to manage stress and incorporate wellness into your
Where: 311 Jarvis Street
When: 04 December, 2017 from 4:45 PM to 6:30 PM
Cost of Admission: $25.00
LawPro has approved this program for Risk Management Credits. This program has also been accredited for 90 minutes of Professionalism hours towards total CPD requirements.
Please click here to download the flyer!