SHOW ME THE MONEY!
When: Monday, 19 September 2016 from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Where: North York Memorial Community Hall (5110 Yonge St., west end of the lower level)
CPD: This program contains 0.5 hours towards total CPD requirements
Learn effective and practical tips about what financial disclosure you should be trying to obtain in cases involving child or spousal support, how to get that disclosure, what to do with the disclosure once you have it, and how to use Divorcemate software to present your case to your advantage. This program will also include a discussion of financial aspects of Children’s Aid Society cases. This program will include topics such as:
- A refresher on using Divorcemate effectively in child and spousal support cases
- Cases involving one or both parents collecting government assistance, including important changes to the law coming in 2017 that you need to know
- Imputing income
- Section 7 expenses
- Ethical and client management issues in providing financial disclosure
- Financial issues in CFSA cases
- Materials will include tipsheets and useful precedents
Click here to download the flyer!